Friday, November 29, 2013

I hope all of you had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
I, along with many others suffered from a turkey coma LOL! Good food, good company...that's a true blessing. Even though I wasn't able to be with a few people I hold dear, the day was still super.
2013 has passed so quickly! Hard to believe Christmas is only weeks away. So many things to do and so many things can happen in between. For me, I am refusing to get caught up in the craziness of the masses at the mall. Life has too many important things to be concerned about; and besides, sitting at my fave coffee place writing a blog with a great cup of joe does it for me. It also keeps me halfway sane in an insane world. Come on, you 'd love to be doing the same thing so just chill.
Now, back to The Arena.
After two segments, it's amazing to me the questions and speculations about what is to come. 
Although Avery is a fictional character, she may remind you of someone you know or know of. That's what stories are all about. Even if the story is fiction there is usually a little truth to them. A good story keeps the questions going :)
I hope to publish another installment soon (because I'm not exactly sure the twists and turns to come). This is a "shoot from the hip" story; okay, my author friends would probably call me crazy...but then again I'm not exactly conventional am I?
Well peeps, until the next time, have a super and safe weekend.
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment