Saturday, December 13, 2014

THERE IS A SEASON FOR EVERYTHING

Obviously it has been quite awhile since I have posted on here. As with everyone else, life happens.We think that we make plans, but God's plan isn't always ours.
I had stepped away from writing for whatever reason, but it boils down to the season I am in.
Thank goodness I didn't actually publish some of the things I was writing! That season in my life was not a good one!
For two years, I have been battling "hell" in a personal way...if you had a child with cancer you would be too. Just sayin'.
However, with the many changes going on, I'm actually to a point where I will be doing some writing, and I believe it is boiling down to a historical novel I began 4 years ago. 
It is a Time Travel romance, yet it will deal with 21st Century issues and problems, just smack dab in the middle of the past.
Also, I've been asked about "Avery" from "The Arena"...she is shelved for the moment but I see her story developing at some point.
Anyway, I was checking in to let you all know that I did not forget you and I am looking forward to getting some writing done.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year.
2015 is the year of Manifestation! God has promised you things, and it's time to see things come to pass.
Ninja Hugs! 
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment