Friday, January 13, 2012

ARE YOU UP TO P.A.R?

I'm not speaking about nefarious labels that people lay on you because they are being judgmental and they don't know WHO they are. What I'm referring to is are you Personally Accountable and Responsible? Is your life reflecting an example for humanity on a daily basis? Will your legacy speak out loud the benefit you imparted during your life? These are questions I ask myself frequently, so don't feel singled out. Everyone has something to offer, good, bad, or indifferent and it will affect future generations.

I won't go into a lot of detail in this post, but what I will contribute is this. My definition of P.A.R., is a life lived through a filter of True Honor, Integrity, Loyalty, and Courage. Examine the motives for your actions, dig deep into WHO YOU are, and do your best with what you have.

You are a very unique individual with a purpose and a destiny, and the best and most effective way to accomplish a quality life is to live a life up to P.A.R....are you?

Ninja Hugs, ~M

1 comment:

  1. I like your definition of P.A.R. I hope that on a daily bases I am either living up to them or trying very hard to...great posst..

    ReplyDelete